Jun 22, 2012

Review : Hada labo moisturiser

Product name : Hada labo moisturiser
Price : $20+
Bought from : Watsons
Rating : 4/5

I love the range for its highly moisturising properties and non irritant effect. I started with their highly popular toner and serum and found both to be very soothing even when my face was going through an allergy reaction and terribly disturbed. In fact, my skin had no reaction to it at all.

This cream is no different. Not irritating and no fragrance. I especially love it's gel like texture. It's opaque white and feels more like some water gel than cream.

It is absobed fairly well but tends to be a little sticky. I'm not sure does that mean my skin hasn't absorbed it yet or?

To conclude, this product is very hydrating and suitable for sensitive dry skin that doesn't like creams.

No comments: