May 1, 2012

Review: Loreal Youth Code Pre-Essence

Product name : Loreal Youth Code Pre-Essence
Price : $20 >
Bought from : Watsons
Rating : 2.5/5

The newest skincare product from Loreal. I actually bought this a couple of months back when it first launched. My skin was out of control and I was desperately looking for my miracle in a jar.

Unfortunately , this was not it.

The texture of the product is a milky and relatively viscose watery form. The product goes onto the skin well but causes an irritant to my skin when my skin was going through a traumatic period of slight eczema. During that period , almost every product will cause my skin to react. Only products like Hada Labo didn't.

My skin has since recovered and this product doesn't irritate anymore. But it's one of skincare product that you cannot justify buying. It is supposed to be a product booster that will boost the effectiveness of your other skincare products. Unfortunately, that also makes it hard to assess its effectiveness.

Overall, I will not purchase this again.

No comments: